Some examples of past work done by the principal of the firm, Dr Brett Williams
- Advice on Australian anti-dumping law including on determination of normal value and dumping margins.
Law of the ASEAN Economic Community
- Contributions to and advice on preparation of Memorandum of Foreign Trade Regime for the government of Timor-Leste for purposes of accession to the ASEAN Economic Community
Preparing for Accession to the World Trade Organization
- Teaching public officials of the Peoples Republic of China in Canberra and in Beijing in 2000 and 2001 about aspects of WTO law including dispute settlement and safeguards for the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation, antidumping and subsidies for the Department of Agriculture, and dispute settlement for the Ministry of Justice.
Terms of Accessions to the World Trade Organization
- Report for the Chamber of Commerce of Samoa and the government of Samoa on Challenges and Opportunities for Samoa arising from accession to the WTO
Advice on WTO Rules: national treatment and subsidies rules
- eg., Report on WTO consistency of options for regulating the production and sale of ethanol in Australia
Advice on Investment and Services and Movement of natural Persons issues under Free Trade Agreements
- eg., Report on the impact of provisions of the US-Australian Free Trade Agreement on proposals related to privatisation of electricity generation assets in New South Wales
- eg., Report on the impact of provisions on movement of natural persons in the Chile Australia Free Trade Agreement